Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wool Eater Wednesday ~ Week 4

Yes…I know…I’m a day late posting my Wool Eater progress.  I was hoping to post pics last evening, but it was dark when I was ready to take pics. Decided I’d rather wait until today when I had some natural light to work with.  I am happy to report I am finished with my Wool Eater afghan.  I have more yarns to use, but not enough of one color to make it the whole way around the afghan at this point. So finished it is!  :) It turned out to be a decent sized afghan…big enough for a small adult to cuddle up with.  And definitely big enough for my grandchildren to enjoy for a while. :)

IMG_7615

5 comments:

  1. It looks so nice - you put the colors together very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debi. :) I just used whatever I thought would make it the whole way around each time. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness.. You're a good week or two's worth beyond where I'M at! Beautiful work though!.. I must admit, I have been wondering how many skeins I'll be needing to complete a single round, the further I go!! I haven't really decided on how big I want mine exactly, considering it's still only the size of a baby blanket at the moment! I'm just having fun with this, so relaxed, working away at it at night, little by little. (0; I'm glad I could catch a glimpse of how pretty yours came out! Have a good night! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. :) I have to admit I am pathetic when it comes to making afghans. I have no patience and always think I can't have it setting around waiting for me. I'm better at sticking with smaller projects. LOL I am happy to have used up some of my stash though. :) I've spent a lot of hours in the evenings/nights working on this while watching The Big Bang Theory. ;D

      Delete
  3. Que hermoso y colorido trabajo, te felicito y estoy pensando seriamente hacer uno de estos. Me encanto visitar tu blog ya que amo el tejido a pesar de haberlo abandonado por lapsos de tiempo debido a problemas de salud pero lo he retomado y eres una inspiración muy buena. Saludos

    ReplyDelete