Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tweet, Tweet!

This is what I did in my spare time yesterday.  Found the pattern for this birdy on Ravelry.  It is called “Tweet!”.  Too cute.  A simple design, but it is just what I was looking for.  I want to use some for ornaments for my Christmas tree.  Yes, thinking ahead here.  LOL  They’d also be cute made into a garland, as package decorations, and made in a smaller size (perhaps with #10 thread or embroidery floss) would be so cute on a little girl’s barrette! The possibilities are endless, I’m sure. 

This first picture shows the bird made as per the instructions.

IMG_7831-1

For the rest of my birdies I added a ch2 picot on the very last stitch to give it somewhat of a beak look.

IMG_7826-1

A group picture of all my little Tweeters.  :)

IMG_7820-1

And for this last little Tweeter I made the tail feathers a bit different.  Kinda cute, don’t you think?  I might make some more like this. :)

IMG_7825-1

1 comment:

  1. I like your version much better. I need to get busy on Xmas ornaments but can't get motivated.

    ReplyDelete