Monday, February 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks, Joan, from Just Joan, for the Versatile Blogger Award.  I appreciate it.  Being that I have been given this award I am to tell 7 things about myself, and award it to 15 more bloggers.  I will do my best.  :)

versatile blogger

The following are the official rules:

1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6, Inform each one of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

 

First up ~ 7 things about me:

  • I am now 48 1/2 yrs. old. Only another yr. and a half until I am the big 5-0!  Winking smile
  • I love all things crochet, but doilies are one of my favorites.
  • I am a major homebody.  Just ask anybody who knows me well, and they will confirm this tidbit.  LOL
  • I am 5’ 7” tall.  As for my weight…not gonna tell you that!  Surprised smile
  • I absolutely *love* being a grandmother! 
  • I actually enjoy doing laundry. Smile
  • In addition to crochet, I also love to take pictures and scrapbook.

And now to pass it along to 15 more deserving blogs. There are many more deserving blogs, but I know some of them have already received this award recently.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me..I enjoy popping in on your blog as well. I just love your color combos and the patterns you use. I don't think you know how much you inspire some of us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to be included with all these wonderfully inspiring bloggers!!!!! Wow! Thank you so much, I'm humbled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award...I am honored to receive such a gift :)Congrats for yours too :)
    Kisses,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete