Friday, March 28, 2014

Neutral Doilies

Hello Friends!  Hope this finds you all doing well, and enjoying the weekend that is about to start! I thought I’d share with you the neutral doilies I have worked on during the last week and a half or so. For all of them I used partial balls of thread. I have discovered that I like the look of many neutral threads used together.

For this first doily, I used the pattern I posted here.

SAM_1200-001

I didn’t use a pattern for these next two, nor did I write down what I did.  I might go back and do that, but I might not.  Not sure yet. I really enjoyed just doing whatever I felt like doing with these doilies. :)

SAM_1252-001

SAM_1260-001

For this doily I used a pattern I found on the Internet quite a while back.  I can’t remember exactly where I got it, but am pretty sure it is a Japanese charted pattern.  Well, I guess I should say I know it’s charted, and I think it’s Japanese!  LOL

SAM_1256-001

Here are three of the doilies posing together. :)

SAM_1265-001

Thanks for visiting, and have a fantastic weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely doilies. I need to get back into thread but the yarn is calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doilies, Rita!! I have been away from my hook for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete