Pinks, browns and greens…those are the colors I have been working with during the past week. First up, I made this starflower mandala. The pattern can be found HERE. It worked up much larger than I expected, but it is still pretty. This was a stash-buster project. I have a lot of stash to bust! LOL I think it would make a beautiful doily done in thread. Color possibilities are endless!
Next, for me to make, were these two matching doilies. I made them for my son’s living room. You might recall I made this pair for him a while back. He got some newer furniture, and the doilies I made for him last yr. no longer match. So I whipped up these two which will look great in his living room. For these doilies, I used my own doily pattern, which can be found here.
So, my friends, that is what I have been up to lately. Next on my agenda, for today, is to decide which project I would like to start next. Hope all are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by!