I bought a yarn ball winder about a year ago. It took me this long to get the thing out of the box and give it a try. I must say, I am glad I did! I will be housesitting at my daughter’s place in a few weeks, and hope to crochet some pretty flowers while there. I am using leftover yarns from Lawson’s blankie. I am amazed at all of the goodies I am getting out of that particular yarn purchase. This is what the yarn looked like a few days ago.
So I set out to turn this mess into nice, little balls of yarn. The insides of these skeins were some of the most tangled I have ever dealt with. Beautiful yarns, but a pain as far as the tangling goes.
Anyhoo, here are a couple “after” shots. Looking forward to turning these beauties into flowers. :)