Monday, July 16, 2012

Round Granny Doily ~ 6

Yay me!  I am back in the land of the doily makers…at least for a while!  I do want to make some more things for grandbaby #3, but right now I am having fun doing some round granny doilies.  Finished this one, and have another one in the works that I started last night. I use this pattern to get my doilies started.

This is the Design Seeds color combo which I semi-matched for my colors.  I say “semi-matched” because I know they don’t match exactly…but for me they are close enough.  And this is helping me use my leftover threads, of which I have sooooo much!  LOL

IMG_3527-002

And, here are a few pics of the doily.  :)

IMG_3856-001

IMG_3857-001

IMG_3858-001

As always, thanks for stopping by my crochet blog.  Here’s wishing you a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. I think the colours match up just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Doily. I like so much... Good Work..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the land of doilies! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice..your color combos are always spectacular..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, how pretty. Love the color combos. Congrats on winning a Debi hook, lucky you. It is great ... use it in great health. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete