Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Flower Coasters


I was puppy-sitting at Laura's over the weekend, and I took some fun crochet project supplies with me. One of them being the pattern for this flower coaster over at Crochet, Crafts & Gardening. They worked up so quickly and were lots of fun to make. The one with the sippy cup on it (the pink and purple one) is the one I made for my granddaughter's room. The blue one with white edging, as you probably noticed, is not a flower coaster. I figured since I made a coaster for my granddaughter's room that I should do the same for my grandson's room. So I made a coaster for him in colors to match his room, but not with the look of a flower. ;)

I followed Debi's pattern except for one little thing. Instead of ending off between petal rows, I chained 2 and then did the sc as instructed. I was just too lazy to end off and start again. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita - your flower coasters look great. Your idea about the ch 2 is perfect - I'll have to do that with my next set of coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita - I've given your blog an award. Please come to my blog to pick it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try these flower coasters out myself sometime, but just haven't gotten around to them yet! Yours came out very pretty, and love the work I see in previous posts.. the doilies, the doll blankets, all the crochet foods! So CUTE!! I'm now a follower! Have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, how sweet these are. You certainly did get quite a few made, each one so pretty. I think I have to have some of these as well.

    ReplyDelete