Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hello friends!  I realize it has been a month since I have posted, but never fear for I am here!  lol  I’ve been busy doing lots of crocheting, but believe it or not I forgot to take pics of some of the things before I wrapped them for Christmas presents!  Oopsie!  Perhaps I’ll get some pics after Christmas of the gifts and their recipients. I do have one little ditty to share with you…my spaghetti and meatballs! I made a few things for the grandkids to play with in their playroom, and this is one of them.  I also made ravioli, and jars of mayo and jam (or whatever their imagination wants the jars to be). Forgot to take pics of those things though. I didn’t use a pattern for these food items, just set my hook to flying and this is what I came up with.

IMG_6523-001

I sent out a few Christmas cards this year, and the following is the Christmas letter I enclosed with them.  Short and sweet and to the point.

Christmas letter 2014

And here are a couple pics of my precious grandchildren.  These were taken on Thanksgiving Day. They are 7, 5 and the littlest one will be 2 on Christmas Eve.

IMG_6682-001

IMG_6805-001

Thanks so much for stopping by, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

6 comments:

  1. Your spaghetti and meatballs are so cute! Your grandchildren are simply adorable.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back! Your grandchildren are cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!!! Oh how much fun your grandkids will have with the spaghetti...what a fun thing to hook up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we could lose some weight this way? :-) Beautiful grandkids! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete