This is my latest crochet endeavor, and I must say it was an enjoyable one. So much so that I am planning on making another one or two. Figure I can use some leftover yarns with this pattern. I got the idea to do this from this blog post. I’m not sure if I did it exactly as instructed, but whatever I did seemed to work well for me…so I am happy about that. :) This afghan is approx. 30”x30”. I started it Friday evening and finished it late this afternoon. It worked up quite quickly. Joining squares this way is perfect for me. I get too impatient making squares first and then having to join them later. Joining as you go suits me just fine. :)
For the edging I just did my own thing…a row of dc and then a row of dc with a picot every five stitches.