Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Makin' Bacon

I am not into football at all, but since the others in my household were watching the big play-off game this past Sunday, I decided I'd watch some of it too. Well, I really didn't actually see a whole lot of the game because I was working on this project. My granddaughter's BD is in July, and I want to have a nice assortment of crocheted foods to give her when the time comes. I made these eggs a little while back, but on Sunday night I crocheted the strips of bacon. The pattern for the bacon can be found in this book in case you're interested in checking it out. I hope to make many more food items from this book. :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are so stinking cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Miss Addie will be cooking up a storm this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is just too cute, when I saw the bacon & eggs I just got the biggest kick out of it. Love your blog Gramma Rita!!

    ReplyDelete