Monday, October 6, 2014

Hats….and a Doily

Hello all!  Hope this finds your week off to a great start!  All is well here.  Thought I’d share the hats I’ve been working on.  The three girly ones went to my granddaughter today, and I made each of the boys a “woodsy” colored one. The pics aren’t the greatest as the lighting hasn’t been the greatest. But without further ado…here are the hats!

IMG_4730-001

IMG_4733-001

IMG_4735-001

IMG_4744-001

And here is Lawson wearing his when it was time for him to go home today.  He did not want it on.  LOL

IMG_4777-001

IMG_4779-001

And here is the doily.  The pattern was the middle blue part, and then I continued on with the rest by myself.  Fun!

IMG_4783-001

4 comments:

  1. I think the hats look great - and of course, I love your doily. Have a good evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great on all your hats! It's always a challenge to make something for a little person, as often they don't want it on their head one little bit! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hats are looking very nice, especially the one with pink flower is lovely:)
    Lawson has grown up a lot. Your doily is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hats! Love the look on your grandson's face!

    ReplyDelete